In an effort to make the points world easier to understand, we’ve gotten into video.:
Point Hacks on YouTube
To start off with, we’ve got a nine-episode beginner’s course, which covers topics like:
- How do frequent flyer points work?
- Which frequent flyer credit card is right for you?
- Qantas vs Velocity: which is the best?
We’ll be adding more helpful videos in the near future!
You can check out our YouTube channel here.
How to access Point Hacks news and tips
You can stay in-the-know with all Point Hacks news through the following channels:
- Subscribe to our instant email notifications and/or weekly email newsletter summary
- Like our Facebook page
- Ask Jet The Point Hacks Chatbot on Facebook Messenger to tell you about offers and answer your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Use our RSS feed with your favourite aggregator
Or you can just explore the Point Hacks website at your leisure.
If you are new to the points game, or just want a refresher, we’d suggest signing up to our free email course to get started!
As part of a mid-2018 overhaul by Facebook, they have now gone back to prioritising your friends and family’s posts over those of businesses, like us—which is how it probably should be on a ‘social’ network.
However, if you would like to follow Point Hacks a little more closely on Facebook, then you can do two things:
- You can opt to see posts from us at the top of your feed by navigating to our page > click Following > click See first in your news feed
By clicking on the edit (pencil) button next to notifications and selecting Standard in the pop-up box, you will receive a notification when we post something, ensuring you are never missing out on the latest news, guide or deal!
You’ll find photos and explanations of flights, lounges, hotels, deals and tips updated regularly on the Point Hacks Instagram feed, with links to guides and posts on our website.
View this post on Instagram
The Cathay Pacific First Class bed is super comfortable and plush but make sure to alert the cabin crew if you get too hot and they may be able to lower the cabin temperature for you Photo cred: @gregstone • • • @cathaypacific #cathaypacific #firstclass #777 #luxurytravel
Is there another way you would like to access Point Hacks news? Please feel free to let us know in the comments below.