Winter is here, but instead of hibernating, Nourish Group would like to encourage you to keep going out, with a bonus Airpoints Dollars offer for the month of June.
From now until the end of the month, you’ll earn 4 Airpoints Dollars for every $100 you spend at any of these restaurants:
- Jervois Steak House, Auckland + Queenstown
- Pravda Café & Grill, Wellington
Just show your Airpoints card when you settle the bill.
This offer is potentially a good excuse to pay for your fellow diners, and recoup the cash from them later.
This offer effectively works out to be a ~2% rebate on the cost of food + drinks, based on Airpoints Dollars having a fixed value of $1 NZD each where put towards an Air New Zealand flight redemption.
You’ll earn ‘part thereof’, so don’t worry if you don’t spend over $100.
Other smart ways to save or earn more points
Here are a few ways that you could ‘stack’ this offer:
- Use your Entertainment Book membership at Jervois Steak House (Queenstown) or Pravda, and get 25% off your total bill, up to a set amount.
- Book via First Table Jervois Steak House (Queenstown) or Pravda, and get 50% off your total food bill, for up to 4 persons.
- Pay with an American Express Airpoints Platinum, and earn an extra 1 Airpoints Dollar per $59 spent.
- Purchase the Restaurant Gift Card from a supermarket like Countdown and New World with the American Express Platinum Edge, and earn 3 Membership Rewards Points per $1 spent. This is equal to ~1 Airpoints Dollar per $58.3 spent. According to dinefind, this gift card is valid for all three restaurants.
Let us know in the comments section below if you can think of any other good ways to take advantage of this offer!
Supplementary images courtesy of Nourish Group.