If you’re new to the frequent flyer game, Singapore Airlines’ loyalty program KrisFlyer is one of the top five to join for travellers based in New Zealand.
We’ll post KrisFlyer offers that we know about here.
Current offer new members earn 500 bonus Krisflyer miles
Until 31 December, KrisFlyer is offering 500 bonus miles for new accounts.
All you have to do is enter promo code KFLY at the bottom of the registration form.
New members can expect the points to deposit into your account within 4-6 weeks.
Unlike last year’s promotion, those wanting to reactivate expired KrisFlyer accounts are not eligible for the bonus points offer.
Then you are on your way to building a KrisFlyer balance which you can use on one of our favourite KrisFlyer redemptions.
KrisFlyer miles are great to redeem for premium cabin travel on Singapore Airlines
- December 2018: 500 bonus miles for new accounts
- October 2018: 25% bonus miles for round-trip flights departing from New Zealand
- March 2018: 200 bonus miles for signing up to a Rebate Mango account
- February-March 2018: 1000 bonus miles for new accounts
- February-April 2017: 500 bonus miles for new and reactivated expired accounts
To read more about why you should join KrisFlyer (for free), take a look at our post on 7 reasons why KrisFlyer is one of our favourite frequent flyer programs (and 4 downsides).